Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino
Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino is a beachfront spa resort in Palm Beach, Aruba that boasts 411 guestrooms, a luxurious hotel-within-a-hotel called the Tradewinds Club, and several top quality restaurants and bars.
The marketing department at Aruba Marriott Resort wanted to better utilize the power of Facebook, in hopes of generating more hotel bookings and traffic to relevant websites.Marriott International reached out to us to help them improve Aruba Marriott’s existing fan page and content, and collaboratively work with them to increase traffic to Marriott.com and spur more online bookings.
- Developed a content strategy focused on increasing fan page interactions and engagement, to help boost page impressions and clicks.
- Targeted adults with disposable income aged 45-65, who value luxury and traveling.
- Optimized the Facebook fan page’s design features and back-end information for a better fan page experience and improved SEO value.
- Implemented additional images and videos into various postings to augment content pieces.
- Monitored activity across fan page, and engaged in conversations with fans to further build online relationships with past and future guests.
In eight months of our campaign
- The Facebook fan growth rate increased by 768% (1,914 new fans).
- Impressions across Facebook rose by 2,378% (over 5 million impressions).
- Fan Interaction levels increased by 818% (6,157 interactions). This included likes, comments, shares, check-ins, and wall posts.
- Over 1,100 new users driven to Marriott.com and other Aruba Marriott Resort websites.