BMG came to GenAge with a need to develop various marketing solutions including a B2B-focused website, blog and social media campaigns. The client wanted to develop a lead-focused marketing campaign that communicates complex industry ideas to both experts and non-experts. The campaign needed to convey a state-of-the-art image that resonates with customers seeking live video production services.
- Developed a high-feature website that uses cutting edge-features yet remains accessible and easy to navigate.
- Created and executed a multiplatform social media campaign targeted at potential customers and industry insiders.
- Developed and managed a freelance application form and database.
- Wrote a regular blog about industry trends.
- GenAge designed the website to be a showcase for BMG’s services, expertise, and portfolio. The website has advanced design features including auto-play video for the home page banner, and photo galleries and video highlights of past work.
- The website is centered on lead generation. Every page features a prominent click-to-contact button that links to an easy to use contact form.
- The BMG social media campaign, which includes Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn has aided website SEO and generated major awareness of the BMG brand among the industry.
- Working with GenAge, BMG has gained over 5,000 followers across social media channels. Working in tandem with the BMG blog, the social media campaign has helped BMG stay connected with numerous industry professionals across the world.