Boulevard Health Center and Bradford Medical Resort
The client approached GenAge Marketing needing a redesigned web presence for the Boulevard and Bradford communities as well as their sister community, Cher-rywood Nursing & Living Center based upon GenAge’s deep industry knowledge. The client felt that their existing website had become outdated and wanted to de-velop a state-of-the-art website catering to their core audiences that would drive new business. They wanted to develop continuity between the Boulevard/Bradford websites and the Cherrywood website, by developing a shared layout with unique branding for each community. In addition, they wanted to rebrand Boulevard Health Center with a new logo and color scheme.
- Developed a user friendly website with advanced features, unique branding, and design targeted at their core audiences – prospective residents and their families, caregivers, and medical professionals.
- Completely rebranded the logo and color scheme of the Boulevard Health Center community.
- Moved Boulevard Health Center and the Bradford Medical Resort to one web-site vs. having them on two separate websites as the previous website offered.
- Develop informative content that was clear making sure all page titles repre-sented the content the prospective client and professional resources would be expecting
- Make clear call to action on each page
- Make it easy for a prospective client to make contact to take the next step
- Content was developed that was targeted to their demographic with an easy to use website featuring a fresh look and advanced features their competition doesn’t offer.
- Developed unique calls to action on the website to gain strong business leads and provide a simple process for users to get in touch with the client.
- Made website mobile-friendly so doctors and medical professionals can use it on their tablet computers while meeting with prospective customers.
- On their previous website, the client had Boulevard Health Center and Brad-ford Medical Resort on separate websites. We consolidated the websites, cre-ating a much simpler process for locating information for both Boulevard and Bradford.
- Implemented advanced features on the website. We implemented geotargeted SEO tactics in order to drive relevant local leads, as the senior living industry is heavily location-based. The home page includes a slider with large clicka-ble banner images promoting the most valuable website pages with appealing clickable images.
- Content, coloring and overall message is specific to the senior living vertical taking from GenAge Marketing’s deep knowledge of this industry.