Cherrywood Nursing & Living Center and The Grand Traverse Medical Hotel
The client approached GenEra Strategies needing multiple marketing solutions. Cherrywood Nursing & Living Center wanted to develop continuity between their sister community (Boulevard Health Center and Bradford Medical Resort) websites and the Cherrywood website by developing a shared layout with unique branding for each community. If one person visited Cherrywood’s website and later came to the Boulevard site, they would immediately feel familiarity with its features and navigation. The client believed their existing website was stale, had been in existence for many years, and needed to relate better to their changing demographic.
- Developed a user-friendly website that is easy to navigate and unique in layout and color, with content that is relevant to their target audience.
- Developed a website that would be a strong lead generator.
- The website was designed to be simple to understand for new visitors, and the font and design colors are catered to the target audience and were selected because they are easy to read for the 50-plus community.
- Website is mobile-friendly due to the fact that a large number of tablet and smartphone users are in their core audience demographics. Many medical professionals now use tablets to educate their patients about senior living options. A mobile-optimized site is critical to providing potential residents with a good impression of the community.
- We implemented advanced design and functional features on the new website. On the home page, for desktop users, all essential information is immediately available so that users will have access to key information at first glance. The website uses click-to-call and click-to-email features to make it easy for users to get in touch, and allows mobile users to easily call the community at the click of a button.