KidSnips Hair Salon
KidSnips is a hair salon for children, founded in 1997. They serve the Chicagoland area with nine locations, each colorfully furnished with chairs shaped like cars and boats, and video games and cartoons to entertain their clients. KidSnips prides itself with staying on the cutting edge of children’s fashion, and carries a trendy assortment of hair accessories, plus leading lines of children’s and adult’s shampoos, conditioners and styling products, combs, brushes and more.
- Chose a display network that offered a good CPM, but also offered very specific targeting.
- Ran display ads on websites with content geared towards young mothers during key business months
- Designed creative to have large offers, appearance that would “stand out” to entice clicks.
- 379,000 total impressions
- 0.1% click through rate, which is more than double the industry average of 0.04%
- 400 new unique coupon downloads from the website.