The client identified GenAge Marketing as a strategic partner to help them in an intensive and complete redo of their corporate, 11 community and two associated business websites. Opis’ goal was to build state-of-the-art, user friendly websites that relate both to the customer, their families and medical professionals who would refer people to their communities and their business units. In addition, Opis needed a partner with the social media chops to develop all social channels for the same business components listed above. The client knew that a social media presence across various platforms was essential to help grow their over-all census.
- Developed LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+ pages for a total of 14 Opis-related businesses.
- 1 corporate, 11 community and two business unit websites were developed.
- Website content was developed with the assistance of Opis Management Resources with SEO practices in mind.
- Options implemented into each site included pay your bill online for customers, human resources job search, individual community-specific offers and a content resources section. These features were a result of GenAge working with Opis-approved vendor contacts and working through the logistics involved in that process.
- All website creative was implemented by GenAge Marketing. This included site tree, layout and eventual site implementation.
- The website is incredibly user friendly so that both the customer and clinicians can easily locate information. This includes making all sites mobile-optimized.
- All websites and social channels were branded along the same lines with the idea to show simplicity, information and robust content.
- Individual long-term care, short-term care and specialty sub pages were created with SEO in mind. In total, 36 individual pages of content were created that highlight different medical conditions that customers might be searching for.